The click path provides an overview of all web pages clicked on by user during the study. The individual web pages are represented by circles.
- Hover over the web pages to see how many users in total were on that page.
- If a web page has been visited several times by one or more users, it will be displayed in the click path. If you hover over such a circle, you can read the note “2nd visit” (or “3rd visit”, etc.).
- Clicking on the circles opens the visualization.
- The click path is displayed with arrows.
- The number on the arrows describes the number of users who have moved from each page to the next.
- You can move the circle elements if a path is obscured.