Add a web page
- Click the “+” button to insert a new element.
- Select “Website”
- Copy-paste the URL of the web page that you want to test
Revisit last viewed URL
If a web page has already been added previously in the study, the last URL that a user visits can be called up again. The user can continue the study on the same website again. All of their keyboard entries are kept (forms, logins, shopping cart…). To do this, select “Use the last URL of the previous web element as the start URL”.
Number of screenshots
The number of screenshots determines the frequency with which screenshots are saved.
- Low: A new screenshot is taken each time the web page changes the URL.
You can decide how to stop the recording. Multiple selection is possible:
- After a certain duration.
- After reaching the target URL. The recording stops automatically when the URL contains the specified text. This can either be the entire URL (for example, “test.com/contact/123”) or just part of the URL (e.g., “contact”).
- After a certain number of clicks.
- After pressing the “Esc” key.