Eye tracking: Gaze data provides valuable information
With the aid of eye tracking anlysis you can identify what customers perceive on the screen and how they interact with the content. Amongst other things, you will find out in what order which contents are being viewed and how intensively. This information allows you to optimize your designs towards specific targets. Based on your collected eye tracking data, you can channel the attention of viewers, communicate information more efficiently and improve the usability of your product. Therefore, turning visitors into customers and new customers into repeated customers.
Examine various contents on the screen:
- Pictures such as advertisements, billboards or mockups
- PDFs such as brochures or product information
- Videos such as advertising videos or video trainings from the e-learning area
- Web content such as company homepages or cloud software
- Native apps on Android and iOS