Add an image
- Click the “+” button to insert a new element.
- Select “Image”
- Upload the file that you want to test.
- For data recording, enable eye-tracking.
Adjust image size
When you insert an image, you have the option to scale the image to the screen’s width or height.
- “Fit Image to screen size” scales the image to the maximum size possible for your device’s screen resolution without distorting it. The maximum size is the original size of the image.
- “Scale image to screen width” scales the image only to the screen width of your device. The image can be scrolled vertically. This is useful if, for example, an elongated design is to be tested with scrolling.
- “Scale image to screen height” scales the image only to the screen height of your device. The image can be scrolled horizontally.
- With “Show image in original size” the original resolution is kept. The image can be scrolled both vertically and horizontally if it is larger than the screen resolution.
You can decide how to stop the recording. Multiple selection is possible:
- After a certain duration.
- After a certain number of clicks.
- After pressing the “Esc” key.